What’s covered in the New Earth Pre-Purchase Inspection?
Our Pre-Purchase Building Inspection covers the visual inspection of the property’s condition and status in the following areas, subject to reasonable access:
- Roof cover and roof plumbing
- Roof frame
- Ceilings, walls, internal and external including facades
- Under floor areas (where access is available) and above-ground footings
- Doors and frames, internal and external
- Windows and frames, internal and external
- Wet areas and cabinets
- Fences and retaining walls
- Patios, verandahs, balconies and stairs
- Paving, driveway and pool surrounds
- Plumbing and Electrical overview
- Repairs and maintenance issues which are likely to become due over the coming 12 months
- General building defects
- Safety omissions
- Pest and Termite inspection
Are you thinking about building or renovating?
Would you like some advice on design, building and how to get your unique plans passed through the council, while still meeting the requirements of the BCA (Building Codes of Australia)? We want to assist you in your visions, bringing the great ideas you’ve always had, into a living experience.
We offer a free 60min consultation for people who are looking to explore deeper into the green movement.
- Sustainable Design
- Tiny Homes
- Hemp Construction
- Earth Building
- Modular Panelling Systems
- Renewable Energy
- Urban Farming
- And much more.
- Biophilic Designs
- Passive Designs
- Sustainable building – Hemp, earth, straw & mushroom
We offer our services individually or in packages, ranging from but not limited too;
- 3D Design Concepts
- Architectural Drawings, Plans, Schematics
- Documentation and Planning Approvals
- Building Inspections
- Electrical – Off Grid Living, Smart Systems
- Building and Construction
- Waste Management